Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1997-09 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: NFE cover

From: miasma226@aol.com (Miasma226)
Date: Thu, 1 May 1997 20:47:04 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: NFE cover
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

> I've often pondered the cover of Never For Ever.  I really like her
cloudy
> dress, under which from flow all the subconscious beasties.

>I always thought of the cover as a kind of metaphor for "Pandoras

Hmmm...and I have always thought it was an interpretation of
"Breathing"...the posionous sky / air and it/she birthing all the mutated
uglies.

don
"That feeling that you could do anything and not get caught.  Doing something wasn't the point.  Doing something actually ruined it."

"I decided I would try on a Chanel suit.  I would do a Jeri Hall.  You know what?  They were all tied up.  I couldn't get the damn things off the rack.  It was Chanel in bondage," Sandra Bernhard

"Merciful Minerva.  I'm trapped and the stamp is about to explode!"  Wonder Woman and my father circa 1952