Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1997-09 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

to Tina Dagostino...

From: Rolf.Peukert@Theoinf.TU-Ilmenau.DE (Rolf Peukert)
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 97 10:29:02 +0200
Subject: to Tina Dagostino...
To: love-hounds@gryphon.com

Hi Tina,

sorry for sending the reply to the newsgroup, but my mails to
your address at mbox.vol.it keep coming back with a "user unknown"
error message. Is there an alternative address?

Yes, I've got the magazine with the whole interview, but only printed,
not as a computer text file.

> http://www.hesp.it/fanzine/fanzi97.html

thank you very much for this link, it looks really exciting -
I don't speak any Italian, but I tried to figure it out anyway,
did I get this right:

two Kate fans from Italy met Dave Gilmour in London, and asked him
about the recordings for Kate's new album.
He told them about Manu Katche and other musicians involved, and even
mentioned two song titles, "Round In My Mirror" with celtic intstruments
and a rhythm part by Stuart Elliot, and "Open Your Sight" with a
long guitar solo by Dave. (???)

bye,
Rolf