Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1997-09 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Top five and favorite bands

From: Johanna Shafer <jshafer@truman.edu>
Date: Fri, 18 Apr 1997 15:20:37 -0500
Subject: Top five and favorite bands
To: Love-Hounds@gryphon.com

        TOP FIVE
In no particular order... subject to change on a daily basis.

Don't push your foot on the heartbrake (Don't think I've seen this one yet!)
Night of the Swallow
Infant Kiss
Never Be Mine
The Empty Bullring ('tho the reference to Rome really bothers me...why Rome?)

My favorite Kate album until recently was The Dreaming and Hounds of Love
(tied).  But I've been listening to The Sensual World a lot lately and it's
quickly becoming my favorite in the Kate repertoire

Other favorite bands:

The dBs (Chris Stamey/Peter Holsapple)

Elvis Costello
Joe Jackson
Rich Webster
They Might Be Giants
Almost all SKA
and, ashamed as I am to admit it, early Heart