Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1997-09 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

A New KT album very soon????

From: Darrell Henry <darrh@flash.net>
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 1997 13:38:28 -0500
Subject: A New KT album very soon????
To: love-hounds@gryphon.com

Since our friend Karen Newcomb gave us a wonderful tidbit from the
London Times, I thought I'd add to the rumor mill.

I recently emailed an inquiry about subscribing to an Italian Kate Bush
fanzine. In the reply the person added this info:

"However, GREAT NEWS about the new album of our Genius!
A friend of mine have talked with David Gilmour on March 21th and he
said much things on the new work (Gilmour play on two tracks).
He have confermed also the presence of Manu' Katche.
However you will read all the news on my page:

http://www.hesp.it/fanzine/fanzi97.html"

So maybe the light is starting to show at the end of the tunnel. :-)

Anyone know who  Manu' Katche is??? Let us know!!

--
Darrell L. Henry
darrh@flash.net