Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1997-07 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

format

From: Kelley Hays-Gilpin <Kelley.Hays-Gilpin@nau.edu>
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 1997 15:58:24 -0700 (MST)
Subject: format
To: love-hounds@gryphon.com
A1-type: MAIL
Alternate-recipient: prohibited
UA-content-id: A2040ZWTOMZ1BH

Wow, Meth, my "new digest format" doesn't run the messages together
at all--it separates each with a line and puts a multicolored
"Interoffice Memorandum" header on each one--takes up more space,
but other than that I can't complain. If the digests were very long
it would take significantly longer to page thru them in this format
(for me, anyway--not for you if yours are running together).  Sounds
like a software incompatibility thingie?  Ok, I here comes the
obiligatory KonTent--did y'all catch the lunar eclipse last night?
Put me in mind of "Hello Earth" which was my first "favorite" off of
HoL, which was my first KaTe album, and I STILL love it.  Our Kosmic
visitor Hale-Bopp was in great form, and Mars bright and right above
the moon, which turned rusty red and looked unusually spherical with
the binoculars--obviously it IS spherical, but it's usually too bright
to see the nuances of shape up there.  Oddly enough, I didn't have
Big Sky running thru my little brain, just Hello Earth.

cheers,
Kelley