Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1997-07 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

LH Digest Format

From: Karen Newcombe <kln@staralliance.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 1997 12:05:29 -0800
Subject: LH Digest Format
To: love-hounds@gryphon.com

Bill,

I like the new heading at the beginning of the digest summarizing who send
messages on what topics, but find the messages themselves turn up with no
spacing between them, so it is difficult to tell what you're looking at.

Also, I want to thank you again for SPAM vigilance.  I gather from the
message you sent last week asking for a stand-in pseudo-moderator that you
screen the spams out manually, so thanks!

Karen

Karen Newcombe  kln@staralliance.com

I am not this steeply sloping hour in which you see me hurrying -- Rainer
Maria Rilke