Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1997-07 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Top 5...

From: aaron@iphc.washington.edu (Aaron)
Date: 18 Mar 1997 23:28:19 GMT
Subject: Re: Top 5...
To: rec-music-gaffa@cs.washington.edu
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

In article <46B22E3301E594D1@-SMF->, thompl01@bh.bbc.co.uk says...

>I'm coming out of the lurking shadows to add my Top 5 Kate songs as
>suggested by Albert....
>
>5) Hello Earth
>4) Jig of Life
>3) Breathing
>2) Love and Anger
>1) And Dream of Sheep

Hrmm... I seem to recall some fellow who was compiling a
list of 'favorite songs' some time back...
(As well as things like favorite video, least favorite,
etc etc)
I know I sent in a response. Must be almost a year now.

Does anyone know if these results were ever compiled
or posted?

Anyway... just to contribute to this discussion. =)

5) Under the Bridge
4) Hello Earth
3) There Goes a Tenner
2) TWM
1) Wuthering Heights (any version)

>Oh so difficult!!!! Of course, ask me tomorrow and I'll come up with
>another 5!

I know what you mean.

>Lisa.

Aaron