Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1997-07 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Kate backing vocals

From: Rolf.Peukert@Theoinf.TU-Ilmenau.DE (Rolf Peukert)
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 97 17:12:04 +0100
Subject: Re: Kate backing vocals
To: love-hounds@gryphon.com

Robb McCaffree wrote:
> Rolf Peukert wrote:
> >
> > Peter Gabriel - I Don't Remember
[...]
> 	Which bootleg has all of these? I for one would enjoy to
> hear Peter being screamed down by Kate.   ;-)

An LP named "If You Could See Me Fly" (contents and cover picture
differ from the CD with the same name). It has seven tracks from
the Bill Duffield benefit concert on May 12, 1979 (in-audience
recording), plus the two Babooshka demos and 'Let It Be' from the
Secret Policeman's 3rd Ball.

        Kate Bush - If You Could See Me Fly
        Side 1:
          1) Let It Be (Secret Policeman's Ball version)
          2) The Girl/Man With The Child In His/Her Eyes
          3) Here Comes The Flood (PG solo)
          4) I Don't Remember
        Side 2:
          1) D. I. Y.
          2) The Best Years Of Our Life (SH solo)
          3) Make Me Smile (Come Up And See Me)
          4) Let It Be (Bill Duffield concert version)
          5) Babooshka (Take 1 & 2)

It also deserves an extra award for the silliest label name:
"Kiffmann's Orthodoxe Schallfolien"

ciao,
Rolf