Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1997-06 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Kashka from Baghdad

From: onelessman@aol.com (OneLessMan)
Date: 15 Mar 1997 14:21:46 GMT
Subject: Re: Kashka from Baghdad
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: owner-love-hounds

What I have always gathered from the song is that Kashka and his lover are
so in love that they need nothing else from the world.  As long long as
they have each other that's enough for them.  It's not degrating their
relationship because she says that she longs to be with them, which I take
to mean that she would like to be around that kind of love.  I don't think
that she would degrate any relationship, not even a homosexual one.  She
has other songs that have the "homosexual" theme.

Del

www.geocities.com/westhollywood/7129