Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1997-06 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Seeking the truth...

From: Chris Williams <chrisw@wwa.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 1997 00:18:43 -0600
Subject: Re: Seeking the truth...
To: love-hounds@gryphon.com
Sender: owner-love-hounds

>       I have heard from two rather reliable sources who have met Kate in
>person that she has a large (one might say disfiguring?) scar on one side
of her
>face.  I've scrutinized many a photo and video and either she has her own
>crew of consistent airbrush technicians or I've been woefully misled.  So,
>do any Love-Hounds out there know the truth?

   Complete nonsense. Kate *does* have an adorable *dimple* on her
cheek. I've stood less than 2' from her on a couple of occasions, handed
her videotapes and things to sign. I've also seen photos of Kate working
out, Kate putting on her make-up and various other unprepared,
unretouched shots. From what I could see, her skin is damn near
flawless, a classic "English Rose".

    Christ! Where do people get this stuff?