Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1997-05 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

how 'The Worlds of Kate Bush' touched my life. (fwd)

From: Fred Dech <fred@virtual.me.uic.edu>
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 1997 17:02:53 -0600
Subject: how 'The Worlds of Kate Bush' touched my life. (fwd)
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: owner-love-hounds

hi folks.

you all seem sorta bored, so i thought i'd send you a little story i
sent to your pal Len a month or so ago.  it's all relatively true!

in case you forgot, The Worlds of Kate Bush is at:
http://fly.hiwaay.net/~cbullard/index.htm

--fred

p.s. i hate it when i paste <CR> stuff into a word-wrapping app@!