Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1997-05 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Demo lyrics

From: Bryan Dongray <btd@cray.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Mar 1997 00:53:01 -0600
Subject: Demo lyrics
To: Love-Hounds@gryphon.com
Sender: owner-love-hounds

"Layton, Laszlo" <LAYTONL@spp11.msmail.spe.sony.COM> wrote:
> Finally.  After 21 years now of being a fan I just got a copy of the Cathy
> Demos.  I've seen lyrics to the unreleased songs posted to this list before,
> but failed to save them.  Could someone who has a copy of the lyrics please
> send them to me privately?  I would really appreciate it.

If you have web access, I have a reasonable copy (as discussed
by several Love-Hounds) of what we *think* is being sung at:
	http://home.cray.com/~btd/kate-bush/demos.html
or
	http://home.cray.com/~btd/kate-bush/fdemos.html
for the HTML (slower) version that has pretty pictures.
If you don't have web access, email me and I'll reply with them.

Take a trip also to my Kate lyric search page at:
	http://home.cray.com/~btd/kate-bush/
you should be able to search on the word "demo", although I'm not 100%
sure, since the title is not actually in the lyrics the way I have it
searching. Perhaps I should try it first, but I'm off to bed! Goodnight.

			Bryan Dongray