Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1997-05 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

No Subject

From: CHR.CS-KF@a.chr.ab.ca
Date: Mon, 03 Mar 1997 16:50:28 0000
To: love-hounds@gryphon.com
Sender: owner-love-hounds

>>out that the 12" vinyl single of Running Up That Hill is one of pop's
>>rare instances of a three-sided record -- that is, there is a double
>>groove on one side which plays different versions. At least it was in

Um, make that The Sensual World.  (Too bad my cat decided the record sleeve
didn't look _used_ enough.)  If there's a three-sided RuTH out there too,
I want it.  Where did you hear that there was such an animal?

(To clear up any confusion, each of the two [parallel] grooves on one side
has a different version of the song recorded in it.  Simply drop the needle
in the appropriate groove and there you have it.)

Peace,

Kent