Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1997-04 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Eat the music / PH

From: Rene Bos <renebos@xs4all.nl>
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 1997 21:01:45 +0100
Subject: Eat the music / PH
To: Love Hounds <Love-Hounds@gryphon.com>
Sender: owner-love-hounds

Hello all,

Today I bought a "Limited collector's edition" of Eat the music, incl. a
"8*10 portrait lithograph signed & numbered by the artist" (I got nr
0028/1000). Is this a "valuable", or do you have them all??
And can anybody please respond to my query re Kate doing a cover of (or
it might in fact be a "tribute" to) that single artist that surpasses
Kate, i.e. Peter Hammill ??? (please; any other info/link between Kate
and Hammill is welcome as well!!!).

Rene
http://www.xs4all.nl/~renebos