Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1997-04 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Running on CD

From: Robb McCaffree <nsrjm@nursepo.medctr.ucla.edu>
Date: Sat, 22 Feb 1997 04:31:30 -0800
Subject: Re: Running on CD
To: rec-music-gaffa@ucsd.edu
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: owner-love-hounds

heff wrote:

>       If there's an answer to my question, I guess this is the place to
> find it.   I'm wondering if there is any Kate CD that includes the
> instrumental version of "Running Up That Hill"   I'm not sure if it
> appears on any version of the "This Woman's Work" anthology or not; so
> far I've only encountered it on a 12" single.  Any answers, clues or
> hints?

Sorry, but I don't believe this is available on any format other
than the 12-inch vinyl singles for Running Up That Hill. I've
mentioned here before that some enterprising bootlegger might
compile some of Kate's instrumentals (throwing in the
fruitopia spots, and perhaps a song or two with the lead
vocal lifted) and do very well with it. (I know that RuTH, The
Dreaming (song), The Sensual World and MoP have been made
available on vinyl before, and The Sensual World on CD as well.)

Robb