Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1997-04 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Jig Of Life

From: Mauro Sprugnoli <climber@mbox.vol.it>
Date: Sat, 22 Feb 1997 00:06:16 +0100
Subject: Jig Of Life
To: love-hounds@gryphon.com
Sender: owner-love-hounds

Hi there!
I read your messages each evening, but probably most of you don't know me.
I'm from Italy, and I was wondering if some of you guys out there can help me.
As you know, the printed lyrics of "Jig Of Life" don't say anything (at
least in the vynil version I've got) about what the narrator tells.
I can well understand written English, and I write and speak it rather fine,
but I have problems in understanding it while it is spoken or sung.
Could some of you send me this text?
I'll be very grateful for it.
Bye!

Mauro.