Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1997-04 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Moments of Pleasure

From: richard68@globalxs.nl
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 1997 10:57:13 +0100
Subject: Moments of Pleasure
To: love-hounds@uunet.uu.net
Sender: owner-love-hounds

Hi everybody,

This weekend I spotted a promo cd-single for Moments of Pleasure. It had a
reference to Kate's performance on Aspel. Now, my question is this: Was
Moments of Pleasure also released as a regular single? I count four singles
of The Red Shoes: Rubberband girl, The Red Shoes, And So Is Love, and Eat
The Music. Did I miss something? If so, what were the b-sides? And was it
released in limited areas?

If it wasn't a single, then why was there a promo? And is it extra rare?

Questions, questions...

Bye,

Richard

p.s. Please put this album ... here