Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1997-04 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Tori Concerts

From: waldn@ucla.edu (Stormin')
Date: Sat, 15 Feb 1997 01:48:51 GMT
Subject: Re: Tori Concerts
To: rec-music-gaffa@ucsd.edu
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: owner-love-hounds

taccopaol@sivax.unisi.it (Paolo Tacconi) wrote:

>carl@credo.ie wrote:

>> I'm new to the group and I would just like to ask if anybody knows if
>> Tori has finished touring COMPLETELY or not.

>Tori tour dates are in http://members.aol.com/rdteditor/tour.htm at the
>Really deep thoughts fanzine. I'm afraid that the tour FINALLY wrapped
>up in November.
>I read somewhere that Tori needed at least a 2 year rest!.
>I hope she won't really...

Tori has indeed completed her tour last October, maybe early November,
I believe (her last nights were in Boulder, Colorado, not counting the
RAINN benefit).  She is taking a two year break, but that probably
involves recording another album.

Until then, listen to . . . Fiona Apple.  :P  Well, maybe Kate will
have a new album out before then, you'll never know.  :)

Stormin'

"Murderer!  Murderer of calm!"