Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1997-03 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: are we annoying?

From: nastyjock@aol.com (Nasty Jock)
Date: 16 Jan 1997 04:44:05 GMT
Subject: Re: are we annoying?
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: owner-love-hounds

it does,  theres some old interview where they asked her, and she said
that was what she was talking about.  She said being suspended in gaffa is
when you are kinda stuck between a rock and a hard place.  where you cant
do anything about the situation youre in and you feel helpless.  I am
paraphrasing because its been two years since I heard that clip