Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1997-03 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Sunday Chat Update

From: lane5@ix.netcom.com
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 1997 14:19:49 -0800
Subject: Sunday Chat Update
To: love-hounds@gryphon.com
Sender: owner-love-hounds

I am getting more people e-mailing me privately wanting to get involved in the irc chat session Sunday.  Two people in Europe want to join in and have requested that we move it to noon Central (-0600) on Sunday so that they can participate.  I think that it would be great to get Love-Hounds from all over together so that everyone can benefit from discussing thoughts, feelings, rumors and sightings from different parts of the world.  If no one has a big problem with the time change, please try to join us on irc channel #gaffa at noon Central, Sunday.

Lane in Dallas