Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1997-02 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

IRC was great! Let's do it again.

From: lane5@ix.netcom.com
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 1997 22:36:39 -0600 (CST)
Subject: IRC was great! Let's do it again.
To: love-hounds@gryphon.com
Sender: owner-love-hounds

Sunday night 5 Love-Hounds from across the US got together on IRC #gaffa and spent a really nice
90 minutes discussing Kate and her music.  Since then, I've received a couple of e-mails from
people who found out about it too late to participate. Everyone seemed to have a good time, and
although nothing earth shattering came from it, it was very cool talking to people who already
know about someone I truly admire.  I'm sure that as we get to know one another better, the dialog
will become more animated and insightful.  HOL, k8_fan, Ciera (from the land of Gooberville music)
and comfynumb, I hope you will all be back, and I hope that some other Love-Hounds will become a
part of the group.

Unless someone has a better time, I recommend that we meet Sunday at 9:00 pm central on #gaffa.  I
hope that this can become a regular gathering, and that people from other parts of the world will
get a chance to join us (hey - who needs sleep anyway?).  Kate and her music have touched so many
of us on so many levels.  It is amazing to finally have the opportunity to meet others that
understand.

"Now is the place where the crossroads meet
Will you look into the future."

Lane in Dallas