Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1997-02 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Top 5 Demos??

From: masstn95@student.umu.se (Magnus Stromgren)
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 1997 15:39:46 GMT
Subject: Re: Top 5 Demos??
To: rec-music-gaffa@agate.berkeley.edu
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: owner-love-hounds

darrh@flash.net (Darrell Henry) wrote:

> My top 5 Cathy Demos: (and not necessarily in this order!!)
>
> 1. Playing Canasta - a very pretty song with lots of emotion.

I agree wholeheartedly that this one belongs in the top five. And
surely "Playing Canasta" is a much nicer title than the perhaps more
plausible "Rinfi the Gypsy"!

> Of course this whole list is a sham. There's no way to pick a top list
> of the demos because they're all perfectly wonderful.

That's a reasonable point of view, of course.

--
Magnus Stromgren <masstn95@student.umu.se>
<URL:http://www.ts.umu.se/%7Emagnus2/>

"Hollywood dream teens / Yesterday's trash queens"
---Motley Crue