Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1997-02 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Happy New Year!... and video tapes

From: Ronald.Girardin@Dartmouth.EDU (Ronald Girardin)
Date: 27 Jan 97 09:06:28 EST
Subject: Re: Happy New Year!... and video tapes
To: love-hounds@gryphon.com
Sender: owner-love-hounds

Hi Folks,

   At the beginning of the month I sent out an offer to make copies
of the Lovehounds Collection and the Kateopia - Total Tape Integration
video tapes.   I got a number of emails asking about details and, so far,
5 people have sent me tapes to dub.  Unfortunately,  I discovered that
one of my VCRs was "f*cking up" the left channel audio signal.  Since this
VCR was only 3 months old, naturally, I was a little "angry..."    I
brought the VCR in for repairs.  I was told that the VCR was "OK" and it
only needed a cleaning...  Well,  that was a load of crap because it still
has the same pronblem.   So now I have to bring the VCR back to have it
rapaired again.   Of course, all of this has prevented me from dubbing any
tapes at all.     I apologize to those who sent me tapes.  I know what it's
like to wait for something...  :-(

I'll get to work as soon as my VCR is back in business.

KaTe KonTent:

I went to a small record convention yesterday and I picked up
a marbled vinyl Hounds Of Love for $10.00 and the CD Burning Desire
for $20.00.   For those wondering, Burning Desire is a bootleg of the
Hammersmith performance.

peace

ron