Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1997-02 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Boxed Set...What's it worth?

From: creigj@aol.com (CreigJ)
Date: 26 Jan 1997 13:33:28 GMT
Subject: Re: Boxed Set...What's it worth?
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: owner-love-hounds

$175-179 is about what I paid for mine when the box originally came out.
Most of the ones that I've seen have been running about that, although a
couple of stores I've seen marked them down to around $140 to get rid of
'em quick.
A friend of mine bought the Japanese box at roughly the same price I had
paid, and it included lyrics for all the b-sides, which the UK box does
not.  It also has slightly different cover art for Never For Ever.  There
was quite a bit of discussion on this group about which had superior sound
quality, and I THINK the Japanese box may have won over more people,
although I don't have complaints about what I got.  Nice pics included,
too!
CJ