Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1997-02 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Aspects Of The Sensual World

From: Robb McCaffree <nsrjm@nursepo.medctr.ucla.edu>
Date: Sat, 25 Jan 1997 12:57:06 -0800
Subject: Re: Aspects Of The Sensual World
To: rec-music-gaffa@ucsd.edu
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: owner-love-hounds

D wrote:

> Can anybody tell me more about this Cd? I found it used recently and of
> course bought it pronto....D.

I think it's strictly a U.S. and Canada release, and features
what is IMHO Kate's most striking photo ever. This photo (with
Kate looking up right, and sand running through her hands) is
the same one used for the UK TSW single release. The UK single
for TSW, however, only featured three tracks (I think...I don't
have it in front of me) whereas 'Aspects' features five. One of
the best reasons to have either version is the instrumental
version of TSW, which is   e   x   q   u   i   s   i   t   e  !

:)

Robb