Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1997-02 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Kate videos/performances

From: David_Pye@Interflora.CCMAIL.CompuServe.COM
Date: 17 Jan 97 08:52:43 EST
Subject: Kate videos/performances
To: <love-hounds@gryphon.com>
Sender: owner-love-hounds

     For UK members of Lovehounds with satellite TV, have you noticed that
     UKGold is continually showing old Top Of The Pops programmes? Its a
     good source of performances by your fvaourite artists. I tape them all
     and view them on fast forward, copying the parts I want onto
     compilation tapes. In the last week alone they have shown the video to
     'Wow' and have had 'Legs And Co' dancing to 'Wow' in skimpy underwear
     (although I don't think I'll bother keeping that one!)

     - David
     Programmer at Interflora UK
     Email: david_pye@interflora.ccmail.compuserve.com

     "When you wake up in the morning, Pooh," said Piglet at last, "what's
     the first thing you say to yourself?"

     "What's for breakfast?" said Pooh. "What do you say, Piglet?"

     "I say, I wonder what's going to happen exciting today?" said Piglet.

     Pooh nodded thoughtfully. "It's the same thing." he said.