Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1997-01 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

All will be revealed to those who seek.....

From: matt.adams@wmcmail.wmc.ac.uk
Date: Mon, 13 Jan 97 17:59:06 gmt
Subject: All will be revealed to those who seek.....
To: love-hounds@gryphon.com
Sender: owner-love-hounds

     Here's something to get you all thinking, seeing how things seem to
     have petered out lately.

     How many of you can honestly say that you don't hear something "new"
     each time you listen to a piece of Kate's work?

     I can say that every time I listen to a Kate album, or watch a video
     of hers I find something new, or a new angle on something old.  This
     is the sign of a true genius.  It also makes me think that if I am
     still discovering stuff all this time on, it must take Kate an
     extraordinary amount of time to construct her many layered works.

     I would just appeal to the more impatient subscribers to Love-Hounds
     to be a little more patient whilst awaiting new work.  Check out the
     old stuff again, you never know what you might find.