Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1997-01 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Why Is She Ill?

From: nth-wave@easynet.co.uk (Dave Watkins)
Date: Wed, 8 Jan 1997 11:24:17 -0300
Subject: Why Is She Ill?
To: love-hounds@gryphon.com
Sender: owner-love-hounds

>  ...  I can
>> only surmise that Kate intentionally used a left-hand drive vehicle because
>> it was the only way in which to make the video transitions from table to
>> car to stretcher seamless.
>
>Wouldn't she have used a left-hand drive car simply because SHAB is set in
>the US?
>
>                - Craig @ SCO near London.

no...because I think that the TWW video has nothing to do with SHAB - i
think that it's a different situation with Kate being rushed to hospital.

I mean does anyone know what happens to her in the vid.  It's pretty
obvious that she's ok at the end judging from the look on the nurse and Tim
whatshisname's face.

Dave