Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1997-01 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Hi LoveHounds!

From: Stefan Winterbauer <monty@winter.mannheim-netz.de>
Date: Mon, 6 Jan 1997 16:13:48 +0000
Subject: Hi LoveHounds!
To: Love-Hounds@gryphon.com
Sender: owner-love-hounds

Hi there!!

My name is Stefan Winterbauer and I am new to this mailing list! I thought
it would be a good idea to introduce myself...

I am 26 years old, I come from Germany (Mannheim, that is near Frankfurt). I
am a devoted Kate fan since 86 when I bought the Whole Story album. But my
interest in Kates music was originally stirred by Peter Gabriel. His "So"
Album was my absolute favorite album round that time and "Don't give up"
stirred my interest in Kate and so I bought her compilation.

After the "Whole story" I turned in what I would call some kind of hardcore
fan. I subscribed fanzines, beame a member of the KBC, hunted over prized
bootlegs with lousy live recordings, almost deserted from the Bundeswehr to
attend the 90's Convention in London and so on....

With the years between the albums my devotion colled alil bit down, though.
I am still very interested in Kates work and I admire her music. But I would
not consider myself as a hardcore fan any more....

Anyway, that's it....I'm looking forward to follow the discussions in
"LoveHounds"!!!

Errr, happy new year, by the way!

CU
Stefan