Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1997-01 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Lovehounds collection and Kateopia VHS tape offer

From: Ronald.Girardin@Dartmouth.EDU (Ronald Girardin)
Date: 03 Jan 97 10:31:54 EST
Subject: Lovehounds collection and Kateopia VHS tape offer
To: Love-hounds@gryphon.com
Sender: owner-love-hounds

Hi folks,

    Yesterday I sent out a New Year's message and an offer for me
to dub the Lovehounds Collection and Kateopia.  I got swamped with
8 requests in no time flat!   That's 24 tape for me to dub.   If anybody
else wants a set of these wonderful tapes, please hang on for a while or
ask someone else.  I'll be busy dubbing until Kate releases her new album.

peace

ron