Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-49 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Wicker Man

From: Karen Newcombe <kln@staralliance.com>
Date: Tue, 31 Dec 1996 12:19:59 -0800
Subject: Wicker Man
To: love-hounds@gryphon.com
Sender: owner-love-hounds

Chris,

That's REALLY a coincidence!  I never read the book "Castaway", is it
actually any good? Wasn't it something of a bestseller?

I've seen the Wicker Man a few times over the past ten years as it is one of
a friend's favourite Halloween Evening Video Scare selections . . . I got a
start about the fourth time I saw it when I realized that the Innkeeper was
Lindsay Kemp.

For those who haven't seen it, if you like campy scare movies, it's a good
mix of ridiculously funny (those songs!) and creepy, and available on video.

Karen  kln@staralliance.com