Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-49 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Love-Hounds digest V12 #404

From: Allan Anderson <cerebus@megamed.com>
Date: Thu, 04 Aug 2016 13:49:32 PDT
Subject: Re: Love-Hounds digest V12 #404
To: love-hounds@gryphon.com
Sender: owner-love-hounds

Last Monday, owner-love-hounds-digest@gryphon.com decided that something had
to be done to stop the encroachment of shadow.

> Much more tricky is to travel via the Lindsey Kemp route:

>   Kate Bush was in TLTC&TC with Lindsey Kemp
>   Lindsey Kemp was in The Wicker Man with Edward Woodward
>   Edward Woodward was in King David with Richard Gere
>   Richard Gere was in Pretty Woman with Julia Roberts
>   Julia Roberts was in Flatliners with Kevin Bacon
ooh...who did Lindsey Kemp play in The Wicker Man?

--
Allan Anderson -- cerebus@megamed.com  (not starting the 'witch' thread)

"My age, and my time,
 The blood-fire, wine and rhyme
 That fills my dream
 Reminds me of an atom in a bubble, on a wave
 That held its breath for one sweet second,
 Then was popped, and disappeared
 Into Fruitful Futilities,
 Meaningless Meaning."  -- Roy Harper, McGoohan's Blues