Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-49 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: six degrees of kevin bacon

From: kelton@kelton.seanet.com (Alana L. Kelton)
Date: Sun, 29 Dec 1996 01:39:32 -0800
Subject: Re: six degrees of kevin bacon
To: love-hounds@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: owner-love-hounds

In article <32C5B64B.7FD5@pacbell.net>, Mukamuk@pacbell.net (Mukamuk) wrote:

> I can cook that Bacon in 4 links:
>
> 1) Kate Bush was in The Line, the Curve & the Cross with Miranda
Richardson, who
> was in ...
>
> 2) The Crying Game with Forrest Whittaker, who was in
>
> 3) Good Morning Vietnam with Bruno Kirby, who was in
>
> 4) Sleepers with Kevin Bacon.
>

> anyone for 3?

unless we use the illegal short-form video link - a direct one from kate
to donald sutherland to kevin bacon in ŗjfk˛ - i donšt think three is
possible, based on the fact that miranda richardson is katešs only usable
movie link. that means that unless there is a person who has been in a
movie with BOTH kevin bacon AND miranda richardson ... it canšt be done.
anyone? - alana