Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-48 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: six degrees of kevin bacon

From: Richard Bensam <rabensam@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 28 Dec 1996 18:57:43 -0500
Subject: Re: six degrees of kevin bacon
To: Love-Hounds <love-hounds@gryphon.com>
Sender: owner-love-hounds

Alana L. Kelton wrote:

>do we know the game? you can get to kevin bacon from any actor or actress
>in six steps or less. here¼s kate:
>
>1) kate bush was in „the line, the curve & the cross¾ with miranda richardson
>who was in ...
>
>2) ¾damage¾ with jeremy irons who was in ...
>
>3) „reversal of fortune¾ with glenn close who was in ...
>
>4) „the world according to garp¾ with john lithgow who was in ...
>
>5) „footloose¾ with kevin bacon.

I've seen a few very ingenious attempts to get from Kate to Kevin, and this
seems like one of the most sensible ones, except...

Four words:  "She's Having A Baby."

Or am I missing the point completely here?  :-)

RAB

Richard Bensam Home Page
http://home.earthlink.net/~rabensam/

Gaffaweb: A Tribute To Kate Bush And Her Fans
http://www.gryphon.com/gaffa/