Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-48 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

A few KT Items available

From: Kytty@paradise.pplnet.com (Kytty)
Date: Thu, 26 Dec 1996 14:26:21 CST
Subject: A few KT Items available
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: owner-love-hounds

I have a few KT collector's items for sale.  My turntable finally
died on me this weekend, so all my vinyl is no longer usable.
The books and magazines are doubles that I need to clean out.
Make me an offer (a reasonable one).  Buyer pays postage.

The Cathy Demos Vol. 1  (numbered 482/60) bootleg
Big Sky Maxi Single
Running Up That Hill Maxi Single
On Stage bootleg
Bak2Bak Picture disc interview  BAK 2073
Utterly Utterly Live:  Comic Relief
Live in Manchester April 10th 1979 bootleg
Dreamtime bootleg
Bak2Bak Picture disc interview  BAK 2006
Keyboard magazine July 1985 issue
KB:  A Visual Documentary  paperback
KB:  The Whole Story (Kerry Juby) hardback
KB:  Secret History and the Strange Art of Pop paperback
Stereo Review Jan 1990 issue
Rolling Stone Feb 5 1990 issue
New Women in Rock paperback
Q magazine Dec. 1993 "Booze, fags, blokes, and me"