Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-48 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

No sense of humor whatsoever!!!

From: "barnster" <barnster@hell.com>
Date: 25 Dec 1996 06:55:07 GMT
Subject: No sense of humor whatsoever!!!
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: owner-love-hounds

Dear Robb,

Man oh man.  Lighten up!  I envision your face all scrunched up as I read
your post.  I bet if Kate read what I wrote, she'd be cracking up fast.  I
have a feeling KT has an incredibly wicked sense of humor judging from her
videos and songs.  Not like most of you squeamish types who get riled up at
a snap of a finger.  Perhaps you are just a Kate elitist.  Why do you think
just because I'm posting here that I'm directing my curiosity toward your
so called "Love Hounds?"  You think that general music fans never make
their way here?

Didn't mean to offend you if I did.  Just trying to create interesting
conversation about one of my favorite pop stars.

barnster

Robb McCaffree <nsrjm@nursepo.medctr.ucla.edu> wrote in article
<32C0C0D0.1E76@nursepo.medctr.ucla.edu>...