Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-48 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Kate's new album

From: ANGLTRED@aol.com
Date: Thu, 19 Dec 1996 20:53:37 -0500
Subject: Re: Kate's new album
To: love-hounds@gryphon.com
Sender: owner-love-hounds

<<  Can somebody give me a release date for her new album, or is it all just
rumours ?  >>

You weren't paying attention last week....the limited edition release will
hit the stores this coming Tuesday, Dec. 24 (US only), Christmas Eve.
 Perfect timing, eh?  Anyway, because it's a limited pressing, I'd advise you
get to a big-name music store first thing in the morning and wait in
line....they're sure to sell out instantly....remember the fiasco when
Madonna's SEX book came out?  Well, it's sure to be something similar....just
not as sensationalized by the media.

Well, that's the scoop as I know it.

~~~Samantha