Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-48 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: It's coming!

From: chrisw@wwa.com (Chris Williams)
Date: Tue, 17 Dec 96 04:23:32 GMT
Subject: Re: It's coming!
To: love-hounds@gryphon.com
Sender: owner-love-hounds

>Can somebody help me? I need to find out what film "It's in the trees,
>it's coming!" is taken from, and who wrote the original story. All I know
>is that it's from an old black&white horror/ghost movie. Most likely
>British or American. Was shown on Norwegian tv a few years ago!  A friend
>of mine (and a devoted KateBush fan) was slumbering in front of the tv
>when that terrified voice woke her up. Unfortunately, she didn't catch
>the name of the movie. Please help!
>Marit.

   It's from the old film "Curse Of The Demon" or "Night Of The Demon"
(or, for major film buffs, "Casting The Runes" refered to in the song
"Science Fiction Double Feature" from "Rocky Horror Picture Show").

   This is a good time to make this weeks pointer to the FAQ at
http://www.gryphon.com/gaffa/. This question (and many more)
are answered.

Chris Williams of
   Chris'n'Vickie of Chicago
      chrisw@wwa.com
"How perfectly goddamn delightful it all is, to be sure" - C. Crumb