Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-48 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Cathy mailed today (Monday)

From: gearnoise@news-e2c.gnn.com (Neal Mulvenna)
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 1996 19:49:16
Subject: Cathy mailed today (Monday)
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: owner-love-hounds

Those of you to whom I have mailed the Cathy Demos cassettes, let
me know (at gearnoise@vnet.ibm.com) how long and in what condition
when they arrived.
You also, Elizabeth, on the RhodeSongs CD.
Don't know what the holiday mail rush will mean for time, but I did
hear on the radio that the Post Office expects today to be about
the busiest with three times the usual volume.

And, no, the US mail didn't mess up the sound. A young teenager and
her cheap tape recorder was all that was needed (actually, they
don't sound that bad considering...).

An interesting experiment; The last time I posted directly to gaffa
like this, it took over a week for the post to show up! Will the US
Mail outrace the Internet?  Stay tuned for the exciting conclusion.
Note that today is Monday, 16-Dec-96.
Neal Mulvenna