Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-47 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Hello, i want to be a love-hound.

From: 181823@econz.unizar.es
Date: Fri, 13 Dec 1996 11:00:39 +0100
Subject: Hello, i want to be a love-hound.
To: love-hounds@gryphon.com
Sender: owner-love-hounds

Hi, i'm a spanish fan of KB. I found this direction in a mailing list, and
i would like to know more about how works love-hounds and how to be a
love-hound too!. I got your FAQ and i'm in the love-hounds-digest list. I
would like very much to have a more active part in the conversation, but
i'm not sure about how to start. I'll be very grateful if you could send me
a helping mail (to 181823@econz.unizar.es). Thank you very much!.

Guillermo Gomez (from Zaragoza, Spain)

P.S.: Sorry for my poor english. I'm trying to make no mistakes, but is so
difficult to me...