Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-47 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Love-Hounds digest V12 #386

From: ANGLTRED@aol.com
Date: Thu, 12 Dec 1996 19:02:25 -0500
Subject: Re: Love-Hounds digest V12 #386
To: love-hounds@gryphon.com
Sender: owner-love-hounds

<<
 Let's see - Kate announced she'd do a world tour, "gaffa" has positively
 been identified as "A kind of fish", Kate's new album, "Rock and Roll
 Creation", will be out in January, for a publicity stunt Kate got married to
 Dennis Rodman, and some kid name Craig Shergold is dying of cancer
 and wants to make the world record for getting the most  Neiman Marcus
 cookie recepies.  Other than that, it's been rather quiet here.

Wow.  Same old, same old.  Guess I didn't miss much.  Where can I send the
cookie recipe?

~~~Samantha