Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-47 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: kate dropped from sony

From: "Natalie" <nhar3405@SIMCL.STJOHNS.EDU>
Date: Mon, 9 Dec 1996 15:30:32 EST
Subject: Re: kate dropped from sony
To: love-hounds@gryphon.com
Sender: owner-love-hounds

> >Looks like Sony has dropped Kate from their artist database.

well, as far as i know, they haven't.  I do a fanzine on bands like
suede, etc, and over the summer, i spoke to sued's publicist at
Columbia ( a part of Sony).  He gave me Kate's publicists phone number, I don't know it
offhand, but she's based out in LA.  So, if you'd like, i find out
via columbia if she's still signed.  I'd imagine that she is, i mean,
i'm sure that it would have made the music papers at least in England
if she had been dropped from her US label.
Give me time to find this out though....this IS finals week for me!!!!!!!!!!!

natalie