Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-47 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

people looking for stuff

From: Kelley Hays-Gilpin <Kelley.Hays-Gilpin@nau.edu>
Date: Mon, 09 Dec 1996 12:23:17 -0700 (MST)
Subject: people looking for stuff
To: love-hounds@gryphon.com
A1-type: MAIL
Alternate-recipient: prohibited
Sender: owner-love-hounds
UA-content-id: A2018ZWPNI0A0W

Just a few notes about recent queries from love-hounds trying to find
things, those little things with the raffia bases that our fathers had
put there only the night before...whoops! that was Life of Brian.

1. The UK box set was offered by Pastel Blue, last time I looked there.
It's http://www.demon.co.uk/pastel.  I never bought anything from
them so I can't vouch for them personally.

2.  Such good news that there might be another Love-Hounds collection
tape!  A special thanks and Merry Christmas to those of you who edit them
and distribute them.  They are really wonderful--can't tell you how
much I'm enjoying mine, both for the good stuff and lots of laughs
about the bad staff!  And yes, I think Mrs Mop is on one of the
existing ones, but the original of the spoofed WH is not (except
for a little clip in an interview, maybe?).  I think one of my
favorite clips so far is Faith Brown's 3 Little Fishies!

3.  More thanks and Merry Christmas to those offering to copy the Whole
Story onto VHS/NTSC, Kytty and Laurie.  My own personal Special Santa
put a tape in the mail to me (all very legal, I assure you) on Friday
(and I'm freakin' out--in a good way-- waiting--I've been needing a
Cloudbusting fix for ages and am ever so curious about the rest of the
vids. on there).  I'm sure the rest of the desparate North
Americans will be taking you up on that very generous offer.  You're
terrific.

warm 'n' soothin' Xmas fuzzies to you all,
Kelley