Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-46 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: RFAQ

From: 100427.2530@compuserve.com (Peter Chow)
Date: Sun, 01 Dec 1996 23:30:14 GMT
Subject: Re: RFAQ
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: owner-love-hounds

stev0@zuni.chaco.com (Steve Berlin) wrote:

>I haven't posted the REALLY Frequently Asked Questions in awhile,
>and it shows.

>     Q: What is the best album in the entire history of Creation?
>     A: The Dreaming. Anyone who disagrees is an asshole.

Only don't do what I did the other day and play it to a person who's
never heard a Kate record or you'll get the response - "hmmm... it's
very weird. Are *all* her records like this?"

Believe me, this is not a conversation you want to get into on the
motorway, doing 70 mph....

Peter Chow from London (UK)