Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-46 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Time and space

From: NEIL UTTING <n.utting@lancaster.ac.uk>
Date: Fri, 29 Nov 1996 15:07:09 +0000 (GMT)
Subject: Time and space
To: LoveHounds <Love-Hounds@gryphon.com>
Sender: owner-love-hounds

I'd just like to say that Kate really wouldn't be Kate if she didn't take
as long as she does to make an album; the music just would not be the same.
However, it is frustrating and annoying when she just completely
disappears like this. Yes it is hard work but surely she could make some
token gesture????....hmmm maybe not. Anyway, I think that she could make
some effort to please her thousands of fans who have been quite good to
her over the years.

That said about her music taking such a long time to write......I wonder how
long for example it took her to write "Ken"?

PS We shouldn't blame such a creative and talented artist as Tori for Kate's
inadequacies............