Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-45 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Strange Phenomena day in Dublin ...

From: "SEAN TWOMEY (ARCHAEOLOGY) PG" <twomeys@acadamh.ucd.ie>
Date: Wed, 27 Nov 1996 14:22:08 +0000 (GMT)
Subject: Strange Phenomena day in Dublin ...
To: love-hounds@gryphon.com
Sender: owner-love-hounds

Hi all,

Does anyone remember the feature in early KB newsletters when fans
wrote in about their "synchronicities" ?

Yesterday I was browsing through a record shop (Virgin) in Dublin and
saw a display of singles with the words "The Single File" written on
it , and behind that was another in-store display stand of the new
Oasis CD box-sets with the caption "The Whole Story ?" printed in a
box in the style of that bands logo ......then December Will Be Magic
Again played over the stores sound-system (admittedly a very common
occurrence in Irish shops at Christmas time).

To top off all of this I met a photographer friend and he told me
that he had met Kate c.1984 in Windmill Lane studios working on
Hounds Of Love .......

Just thought I'd tell you about it !

Sean :-)