Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-45 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

For Sale: Kate Bush "The Kick Inside" picture disc

From: KungPooh@memphisonline.com
Date: 26 Nov 1996 04:34:49 GMT
Subject: For Sale: Kate Bush "The Kick Inside" picture disc
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: owner-love-hounds

I've got a copy of this limited edition picture disc I am selling (I'm
saving up for a move back to FL). It is EMCP 3223 (YAX 5389).  It is in VG+
condition and the cover is in EX condition.  This is the original UK first
issue from 1979, NOT the reissue.  3500 copies were reportedly made,
according to the Picture Discs Of The World Price Guide.  There was also a
reissue, however, it states that it was manufactured in the UK whereas the
original does not.
Please make me an reasonable offer if you are interested.  The price guide
states that this particular picture disc is worth between $70 and $90.

Thanks.

Michelle