Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-45 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

shane and kate and helen o'dare

From: 106503.760@compuserve.com
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 1996 22:02:16 -0800
Subject: shane and kate and helen o'dare
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: owner-love-hounds

Hello!

I am newly internetting here and am in search of my friend, Helen O'Dare,
in Melbourne, Australia, who may pass this way on her own internetting
travels.  My email address is 106503.760@compuserve.com and I'd love to
hear from you.  Love and kisses to Warren and Aghoo!

And indeed from any other Kate Bush fans!

A belated entry in Shane's poll:  "Warm & Soothing", "Davy", and
"Goodnight, Baby" - yes, I know there's three but I like 'em so there!
Favourite album - well, I hate to have to make a choice, but it's between
"The Kick Inside" and "Never Forever".  I can't relegate the album that
introduced me to Kate - it's so much a part of my life - and "Never
Forever" was the album that showed her at the peak (at that stage) of her
powers - ajoy to hear and feel her creativity flowering.  Gosh!

Next poll topic:  will Kate ever tour?  Answers in an email to this
address!

Goodnight, Baby ...

Wendy Collinson