Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-44 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Kate Bush Items

From: htebbs7@ix.netcom.com (Heather Tebbs)
Date: 2 Nov 1996 20:20:59 GMT
Subject: Kate Bush Items
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: owner-love-hounds

IMPORTANT:
Please send ALL bids and questions to our email address --
htebbs7@ix.netcom.com -- and please include your email address, full
name, and the exact description (as listed below) of the item for which
you are making an offer. This should prevent any confusion and assist
in the prompt aquisition of your item.

Video Tape: Kate Bush, The Whole Story. VHS. $15/or best offer.

Video Tape: Kate Bush, Live at Hammersmith Odeon, April 1979. $20/or
best offer.

Record Album (45rpm) “single”: Kate Bush, Experiment IV/Wuthering
Heights. Emi America. $10/or best offer.

Picture Disk Record Album: Kate Bush, Interview 1986. Excellent
condition. $20/or best offer.

Record Album: Kate Bush, Samuri cover (Sat in Your Lap, James and the
Cold Gun, Babooshka, Suspended in Gaffa, Un Baiser D’Enfant). EMI
America. Fair condition. $10/or best offer.

Hi, Folks!

The list above contains various collectors items and paraphanalia which
Nathan and Heather have collected over the years as ardent Kate Bush
fans. Please peruse and let us know if there’s anything which catches
your fancy. We’re open to bidding, and are more than happy to discuss
particulars about each item or answer any questions you may have.

Shipment is upon payment by money order in United States currency only.
If this is a problem, we are open to discussion of various other
methods of reimbursement. Items will go to the highest bidder. As is
customary, shipping will be added to the total cost. And no item may be
returned if a duplicate can be made.

I know it’s a lot of rules, so if you have any of your own, please let
us know and we will gladly work with you to make sure your collecting
experience is as joyful and fulfilling as ours has been.

Thank you, and have fun!

Sincerely yours,
Heather and Nathan