Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-43 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

POLL RESULTS

From: billings@uhavax.hartford.edu
Date: Mon, 04 Nov 1996 19:39:49 EDT
Subject: POLL RESULTS
To: love-hounds@gryphon.com
Sender: owner-love-hounds

Well, I must say the poll is getting more responses than I thought it would,
so I'm extending the deadline until noon tomorrow -- no further no matter
what.  So send your favorite album and favorite song to billings@uhavax.
hartford.edu.  I would like to thank everyone who has voted thus far; you
have all stuck to the rule of picking only one, thanks!  I'll just say
that the album race is very tight, but the singles choices couldn't be
more diverse.  Results tomorrow.  This is fun for me, a boy of polls.

shane